Your Councillors by Ward

Local Councillors are elected by the community to decide how the council should carry out its various activities. They represent public interest as well as individuals living within the ward in which he or she has been elected to serve a term of office.

Councillors are not paid a salary for their work, but they do receive allowances. By law, all members of the Council are required to complete a declaration of interest form, the details of which are published annually.

To find your councillor please use the links below:

 Billingshurst and Shipley

 Bramber, Upper Beeding and Woodmancote

 Broadbridge Heath

 Chanctonbury (Ashington, Thakeham, West Chiltington and Wiston)

 Chantry (Amberley, Parham, Storrington & Sullington and Washington)

 Cowfold, Shermanbury and West Grinstead




 Holbrook East

 Holbrook West

 Horsham Park

 Itchingfield, Slinfold and Warnham

 Nuthurst (including Lower Beeding)

 Pulborough and Coldwaltham

 Roffey North

 Roffey South


 Rusper And Colgate


 Steyning (including Ashurst)