Horsham Town Policy Development Advisory Group
Purpose of committee
Policy Development Advisory Groups have an advisory function and have no decision making responsibilities. The Access to Information Procedure Rules are not applicable to Policy Development Advisory Groups and members of the public may not attend.
The terms of reference of the Horsham Town Policy Development Advisory Group will be to advise the Cabinet Member on the relevant functions as set out in Part 3.3 of the Constitution of the Council.
- Councillor Peter Burgess (Chairman)
- Councillor Liz Kitchen (Vice-Chairman)
- Councillor Andrew Baldwin
- Councillor Karen Burgess
- Councillor Roy Cornell
- Councillor Christine Costin
- Councillor Frances Haigh
- Councillor John Milne
- Councillor Christian Mitchell
- Councillor Stuart Ritchie
- Councillor David Skipp
Support officer: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Direct line: 01403 215465