Horsham District Local Plan regulation 19
Decision Maker: Cabinet, Council
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: No
RECOMMENDED TO COUNCIL
i) To approve the Horsham District Local Plan Regulation 19 document as the Council’s policy for planning for the future of the District for the period 2021-2038.
ii) To publish the Horsham District Local Plan Regulation 19 document together with the Sustainability Appraisal, Habitats Regulation Assessment and Policies Map and other supporting evidence base documents for a six-week period of representation from Friday 10 September 2021 to Friday 22 October 2021.
iii) To submit the Horsham District Local Plan to the First Secretary of State for examination following the six-week representation period, together with Regulation 19 representations submitted to the Council.
i) The recommendations are required to ensure that the Council meets the statutory requirement to carry out a Local Plan review, and to meet the requirements in the Town and County Planning (Local Planning) England Regulations 2012.
ii) It is both legally necessary and appropriate to invite public and stakeholder participation in the preparation of a new Local Plan for Horsham District. Part of the statutory process is to allow representations to be made on the Local Plan before it is submitted to the Secretary of State.
iii) To enable the Local Plan to progress to independent examination.
Report author: Catherine Howe
Publication date: 16/07/2021
Date of decision: 15/07/2021
Decided at meeting: 15/07/2021 - Cabinet
- Reg 19 Cabinet report 15th July Final PDF 312 KB
- 1 Appendix 1 Reg 19 HDLP Cabinet PDF 4 MB
- 2 Appendix_2_Policies_Map_Schedule PDF 390 KB
- 3 Appendix_3_Evidence_Base_Documents PDF 537 KB
- 4 Appendix 4 Horsham District Local Plan Reg 19 SA NTS PDF 2 MB
- 5 Appendix 5 Horsham Local Plan HRA Exec Summary PDF 1 MB
- 6 Appendix 6 - Site Assessment Summary PDF 9 MB
- 7 Appendix 7 Transport Study Executive Summary PDF 481 KB
- 8 Appendix 8 - Viability Appraisal Executive Summary PDF 1 MB