Use the search options below to find information regarding recent decisions that have been taken by the council’s decision making bodies and Cabinet Members.
Alternatively you can visit the delegated decisions page for information on delegated decisions that have been taken by council officers.
06/09/2021 - Application for Consideration ref: 394 Recommendations Approved
Decision Maker: Licensing Committee
Made at meeting: 06/09/2021 - Licensing Committee
Decision published: 07/09/2021
Effective from: 06/09/2021
The Licensing Sub-Committee considered their decision under the four licence objectives, as required under the Licensing Act 2003:
1. Prevention of Crime and Disorder
2. Prevention of Public Nuisance
3. Public Safety
4. Protection of Children from Harm
Having taken all the facts and matters into account, the Licensing Sub-Committee decided to Grant the Premises Licence for Coren Wine Ltd, subject to the conditions attached to the licence. These are to include:
1) The hours of sale by retail shall be 10.00am to 6.00pm on any day.
2) There shall be no sale of alcohol for consumption on the premises.
3) No members of the public shall be permitted to visit the site to purchase or consume alcohol.
4) Alcohol sales shall be limited to off sales made on line or via telephone and for delivery only.
24/08/2021 - Loan of the Shipley Reliquary by Shipley Parish Church to Horsham District Council (Horsham Museum) ref: 393 Recommendations Approved
The Cabinet Member has approved the loan agreement drawn up to accept the loan of the Shipley Reliquary to the Council. The reliquary is an important medieval religious artefact and it will be displayed at Horsham Museum. The loan will give members of the community a chance to see the reliquary, which the church is unable to display.
Decision Maker: Cabinet Member for Leisure & Culture
Decision published: 06/09/2021
Effective from: 24/08/2021
Lead officer: Adam Chalmers