Agenda and decisions
Venue: via Remote Video Link
Contact: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Direct line: 01403 215465
Election of Chairman for the meeting
Declarations of Members' Interests
To receive any declarations of interest from Members of the Sub-Committee
To receive any announcements from the Chairman of the Sub-Committee or the Chief Executive
To consider an application to vary a Premises Licence, under Section 34 of the Licensing Act 2003, in respect of The Frog and Nightgown, Wimland Road, Faygate
The Licensing Sub-Committee considered all the evidence and presentations put forward with regards to the application to vary a Premises Licence in respect of The Frog and Nightgown, Wimland Road, Faygate.
The Licensing Sub-Committee considered their decision under the four licence objectives, as required under the Licensing Act 2003:
1 Prevention of Crime and Disorder
2 Prevention of Public Nuisance
3 Public Safety
4 Protection of Children from Harm
Having taken all the facts and matters into account, the Licensing Sub-Committee decided to GRANT the variation of the Premises Licence for The Frog and Nightgown to allow the following:
- The sale and supply of alcohol for consumption On and Off the premises, Monday to Sunday, 09:00hrs till 23:00hrs
- Premises open to the public, Monday to Sunday, 09:00hrs till 23:00hrs
- Music INDOORS (live and recorded) Monday to Sunday, 09:00hrs till 23:00hrs
- Music OUTDOORS (live and recorded) Monday to Sunday, 09:00hrs till 22:30hrs on two occasions in every calendar month with external noise monitoring every half an hour by the licence holder (or other appointed appropriate person) to ensure that noise is barely audible outside the nearest noise sensitive property. The monitoring is to be logged and recorded and signed and those records kept for 12 calendar months.
- Increase the licensable area to include the garden area.