Application for Consideration
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
The Licensing Sub-Committee considered their decision under the four licence objectives, as required under the Licensing Act 2003:
1. Prevention of Crime and Disorder
2. Prevention of Public Nuisance
3. Public Safety
4. Protection of Children from Harm
Having taken all the facts and matters into account, the Licensing Sub-Committee decided to Grant the Premises Licence for Coren Wine Ltd, subject to the conditions attached to the licence. These are to include:
1) The hours of sale by retail shall be 10.00am to 6.00pm on any day.
2) There shall be no sale of alcohol for consumption on the premises.
3) No members of the public shall be permitted to visit the site to purchase or consume alcohol.
4) Alcohol sales shall be limited to off sales made on line or via telephone and for delivery only.
Publication date: 07/09/2021
Date of decision: 06/09/2021
Decided at meeting: 06/09/2021 - Licensing Committee
- 06-09-21 Committee Report PDF 151 KB
- A1 Redacted Premises Application PDF 6 MB
- A2 Coren - letter to objectors detailing amendments PDF 976 KB
- A3 Plans PDF 2 MB
- A4 amended House Coren plans PDF 2 MB
- A5 representation from Sussex Police PDF 537 KB
- A6 HDC Environmental Health Officer comment.msg PDF 423 KB
- A7 HDC Planning Department comment PDF 589 KB
- A8 redacted representations from public as of 06.08 PDF 8 MB